Releases That Are Getting Out of Hand

displayname

We’ve seen some wild vinyl releases, and I thought this would be a fun place to share ones that are really pushing the limit and generally getting out of hand. I’m not talking about box sets with 45 minutes of music and a mountain of merch for $300. Here I’d like to focus on the weird and the wonderful options pushing the format physically. Not picture disk shaped like a cheeseburger.

I’m talking about stuff like the vinyl with blood inside. The new King Gizzard release that has scorpions in it. Or this new creation I just saw on Instagram from The Weeknd. Let’s see some of the wildest physical vinyl you’ve found or even own!

We’ve seen some wild vinyl releases, and I thought this would be a fun place to share ones that are really pushing the limit and generally getting out of hand. I’m not talking about box sets with 45 minutes of music and a mountain of merch for $300. Here I’d like to focus on the weird and the wonderful options pushing the format physically. Not picture disk shaped like a cheeseburger.

I’m talking about stuff like the vinyl with blood inside. The new King Gizzard release that has scorpions in it. Or this new creation I just saw on Instagram from The Weeknd. Let’s see some of the wildest physical vinyl you’ve found or even own!

Plays at 45RPM or 4,000RPM...

this is the b-side:

Back