Record Pi Record Flattener

OMC

Carl, my audio enabler from Apex Audio of Colorado, stopped by for a visit and hipped me to this record flattener. On sale at recordpi.com Carl is a friend of the company owner who engineered the product and trusts the guy’s engineering chops completely. Having once owned the Air Tight flattener, Carl is buying one of the Record Pi units. For the sale price, I’m tempted too.

Carl, my audio enabler from Apex Audio of Colorado, stopped by for a visit and hipped me to this record flattener. On sale at recordpi.com Carl is a friend of the company owner who engineered the product and trusts the guy’s engineering chops completely. Having once owned the Air Tight flattener, Carl is buying one of the Record Pi units. For the sale price, I’m tempted too.
You won't regret it.

The flattener itself is basically just a more polished Vinyl Flat, but the heating sleeve and smart thermostat combo are really effective. I never have to worry about the temperature getting too high, and can turn it off remotely if need be.

Does the bag/unit get dangerously hot? I’m thinking of buying one of these but I have two cats and a toddler running around and wouldn’t feel comfortable having something around that is super hot and/or couldn’t be safely placed on a higher table or ledge because it’s too hot.

Does the bag/unit get dangerously hot? I’m thinking of buying one of these but I have two cats and a toddler running around and wouldn’t feel comfortable having something around that is super hot and/or couldn’t be safely placed on a higher table or ledge because it’s too hot.
No. Warm but not hot

i don't think i have enough records that are warped to actually invest in one of these....but i have been tempted many times! have heard nothing but good things about it.

Back