Re: Operation: TT4BF

donivanberube

Dear N&G Family,

It's been quite some time! Just wanted to drop in with a heads up that we'll be announcing my new solo record Endlessly Won't Last for Long this Monday (7/22), and to ask that if any of you old-VMP-now-N&G family are interested in the vinyl preorder to please use promo code TT4BF for a 20% discounted rate. This community was so remarkably good to us, and while it's been quite a long road to recovery (which I'm still on today), I hope that this in some way offers a small #PIF to everyone who collaborated with @Tyr on the turntable.

As for the records, they're pressed on deluxe 180-gram clay colored vinyl in vintage tip-on jackets, strictly limited to 500 gold foil-stamp numbered copies, including a full-color 12"x12" photo insert and free MP3 download card with a bonus non-album track. I wanted to pull out all the stops to make them special but still keep the price as low as possible for everyone, so they'll retail for $19.99 (before discount). They'll go live by 9AM EST on Monday via the store on my website and/or Bandcamp, whichever you prefer (the code will work at both outlets). And like last time, all preorders placed before 9/13 (guaranteed shipped-by date) will be entered to win a rare test pressing.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, not only about the records specifically but anything at all. And please everyone at N&G feel free to apply the discount if you'd like the record, even if you weren't around in those old days on the VMP forums or personally involved with "Operation: TT4BF." Thank you again for being so cool, kind, and passionate. Someone literally called our favorite bakery and bought us donuts and pie. People drove all the way out to Joshua Tree to see us play. Tyr literally brought us to the airport at like 5AM. Very much looking forward to catching up with everyone...

With Infinite Love & Thanks,
Your Fan, Donivan Berube
www.donivanberube.com

PS: This is the only pressing available, so there won't be any variants from VMP or Newbury if you were wondering. Katuktu Collective will be issuing a tape run for the kids.

11374 11375 11376 11377

Awesome! Thank you for the heads up and announcement of your new record! I’m so excited for you my man. Glad you found us here on the N&G forums! Also a big thanks for the coooool discount on your album. This preorder is definitely happening on my end. I hope you’ve been well.

For those that don’t know, or weren’t around during that time. Donivan was one half of the band Blessed Feathers that got the VMP AOTM treatment back in the day (immediately preceding Black Sabbath if I remember correctly). He’s also one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and is welcome at my house anytime!

Get in on this, fam!

Awesome! Thank you for the heads up and announcement of your new record! I’m so excited for you my man. Glad you found us here on the N&G forums! Also a big thanks for the coooool discount on your album. This preorder is definitely happening on my end. I hope you’ve been well.

For those that don’t know, or weren’t around during that time. Donivan was one half of the band Blessed Feathers that got the VMP AOTM treatment back in the day (immediately preceding Black Sabbath if I remember correctly). He’s also one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and is welcome at my house anytime!

Get in on this, fam!
You should refresh folks on Op TT4BF. :)

Get in on this, fam!
Thanks for the kind words @Tyr! I would've guessed that this forum was mostly OG members from the VMP forums way back when, but it sounds like the family has grown and people need a refresher!? PS: No trips to PHX planned anytime just yet, but please let me buy you and your special lady dinner here soon. I think you'll dig. Premium date spot.

Back