Quake II soundtrack

Slayer1981

On the hunt for the Quake II video game soundtrack by NIN. I recently received Quake I but Quake II is a whole different vibe. This will bring my back to my childhood. If anyone has any leads or insight on where to find this title, I'm all ears.

On the hunt for the Quake II video game soundtrack by NIN. I recently received Quake I but Quake II is a whole different vibe. This will bring my back to my childhood. If anyone has any leads or insight on where to find this title, I'm all ears.
As far as I know, only the first Quake was done by Trent. Quake II was done by Sonic Mayhem. Regardless, if you like the music, these look like the options (only CD) per Discogs:

Depending on your feelings about torrenting, there are torrents available.

Edit: doing a quick search of TPB, there is a FLAC version of Quake 1 & 2 (plus expansion pack soundtracks) available by searching "Quake" and filtering by audio. I am not suggesting you download this as it is surely copyrighted material and would not prompt anyone to do anything like that. I am simply pointing out its existence on the internet.

Last edited:
As far as I know, only the first Quake was done by Trent. Quake II was done by Sonic Mayhem. Regardless, if you like the music, these look like the options (only CD) per Discogs:

Depending on your feelings about torrenting, there are torrents available.
You know what ypu are absolutely correct. I think I just assumed it was also by NIN but it does have a very different more hard-core and guitar based sound. But still love it. I think I found it on lacedrecords.com from the UK.

You know what ypu are absolutely correct. I think I just assumed it was also by NIN but it does have a very different more hard-core and guitar based sound. But still love it. I think I found it on lacedrecords.com from the UK.
Yup, that's why I noted that if ya like the music who cares (I didn't wanna come off as a "Well, actually...." kind of person).

I totally get it for video game soundtracks. I'm that way with Streets of Rage 1-3. Those soundtracks - besides being killer music - take me right back to my days in front of the Sega Genesis.

Back