Partisan Record Club

Twentytwo

1614620742560.png

Introducing the Partisan Record Club

This year, we’re offering a new way for fans to get closer to the label and our music. Partisan Record Club members will receive 6 shipments throughout the year, one every 2 months, containing one new release alongside a pick from the Partisan vault. Expect some Record Club-only surprises along the way, like special editions, signed copies, and Record Club exclusives. In addition to the vinyl, 3 shipments will feature PRC-branded merchandise. Participation will also give members access to exclusive editorial to introduce each edition, early access to all pre-orders, as well as a permanent member discount on all products in the Partisan shop.

The first edition will contain a Kuti family treble headliner, with the new double album Legacy + from Femi Kuti and his son Made Kuti, together with one of Fela’s most well known albums, Expensive Shit, remastered on black vinyl.

Following up in April will be Aerial East’s new album - Try Harder - on limited edition gold vinyl, along with a special vinyl release of Laura Marling's Live from Union Chapel (previously only available through Record Store Day UK). April also sees the first drop of the Club merch, a gold-printed Partisan Record Club slipmat.

We’re limiting the number of places available in the club for 2021 to just 150 spots and once we sell out, we won’t be accepting new members until 2022... so don’t sleep! Join now in time for the first edition of 2021, due to be dispatched at the end of February.

Partisan Record Club
Bundle
- Legacy +: Vinyl (2×LP)
- Partisan Record Club Slipmat: Slipmat
- Partisan Record Club - June 1: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club - June 2: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club - August 2: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club August 1: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club - August Bonus: Accessory
- Partisan Record Club - October 1: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club - October 2: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club - December 1: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club - December 2: Vinyl
- Partisan Record Club - December Bonus: Bag (Tote Bag)
- Live From Union Chapel: Vinyl (1×LP, Limited Coloured) White coloured vinyl
- Try Harder: Vinyl (1×LP) Limited edition gold vinyl
- Expensive Shit (1975): Vinyl (1×LP) Remastered audio

this is a pfretty good package for 222€ shipped. Base price is 180€

View attachment 90051

Introducing the Partisan Record Club

This year, we’re offering a new way for fans to get closer to the label and our music. Partisan Record Club members will receive 6 shipments throughout the year, one every 2 months, containing one new release alongside a pick from the Partisan vault. Expect some Record Club-only surprises along the way, like special editions, signed copies, and Record Club exclusives. In addition to the vinyl, 3 shipments will feature PRC-branded merchandise. Participation will also give members access to exclusive editorial to introduce each edition, early access to all pre-orders, as well as a permanent member discount on all products in the Partisan shop.

The first edition will contain a Kuti family treble headliner, with the new double album Legacy + from Femi Kuti and his son Made Kuti, together with one of Fela’s most well known albums, Expensive Shit, remastered on black vinyl.

Following up in April will be Aerial East’s new album - Try Harder - on limited edition gold vinyl, along with a special vinyl release of Laura Marling's Live from Union Chapel (previously only available through Record Store Day UK). April also sees the first drop of the Club merch, a gold-printed Partisan Record Club slipmat.

We’re limiting the number of places available in the club for 2021 to just 150 spots and once we sell out, we won’t be accepting new members until 2022... so don’t sleep! Join now in time for the first edition of 2021, due to be dispatched at the end of February.
So, decided to try this out. I like the kuti and singer/songwriter double headers they are starting with and enough on the roster. Thanks for the heads-up

From their recent email:
Shipment #2 contains Laura Marling's Live From Union Chapel on white vinyl - previously a Recordstore exclusive (these are the last of this small pressing in existence), Aerial East's sophomore album Try Harder on limited edition gold vinyl, and a members only gold logo slipmat. Due to a slight production delay on the slipmats, the orders aren't quite ready to be sent out, but we expect to get them out the door very soon.

Finally, we have a release from a new artist called Maple Glider going up on pre-order in the Partisan shop tomorrow. This title will be included in a future Record Club shipment, so if you're a fan, we suggest you hold off on purchasing.

"Shipment #3: June

Hello and hope you're having a lovely Friday! We're very pleased to announce the details of the next record club shipment featuring two of our favorite songwriters:
Tori Zietsch of Maple Glider and Mackenzie Scott of Torres.

This shipment will go out June 21st, the week of Maple Glider's debut release: To Enjoy is the Only Thing. It comes on limited edition pearly green vinyl, and comes with a 20-page print zine with photos and lyrics compiled by Zietsch. Torres' sophomore album Sprinter, released in 2015, is the featured catalog title with this shipment"

I am looking forward to the maple glider album. A little disappointed by the Torres pick though

Got my second shipment which was fibe but i way wondering about the amounts of import fees i had to pay and noticed after the second shipped that they are declaring the yearly fee for intl shipping and handling ( about50$) on every single shipping. I don't mind paying correct vat and companies declaring correctly but paying 20% VAT of those 50$ 6 times makes the whole thing much more expensive. I wrote an email to see if they can change that, but otherwise this would be a big let down

The club is back on a monthly basis

383434.jpg

monthly price with shipping comes out to 35$/€ to US/EU and 31£ UK

Last edited:
1693325689677.png
The next installment of the Partisan Record Club will be a very special takeover from our friends at section1. The bundle will include a Sit Down For Dinner record pressed on yogurt white vinyl & a 60-page limited edition section1 magazine (issue2) signed by the band. Orders will ship the week of release (Sept 29), and we’ve opened up 25 more spots in the club

View attachment 181042
The next installment of the Partisan Record Club will be a very special takeover from our friends at section1. The bundle will include a Sit Down For Dinner record pressed on yogurt white vinyl & a 60-page limited edition section1 magazine (issue2) signed by the band. Orders will ship the week of release (Sept 29), and we’ve opened up 25 more spots in the club
Hey, I am new to this service and I have been unable to get in contact with anyone at Partisan Records. I was hoping maybe here I could get some help. I subscribed yesterday and I haven’t got any emails from Partisan Records other than a confirmation of payment. I was also wondering if I should expect this months shipment. I am lost and there’s little to no information outside of what the shipments are. Thanks.

Hey, I am new to this service and I have been unable to get in contact with anyone at Partisan Records. I was hoping maybe here I could get some help. I subscribed yesterday and I haven’t got any emails from Partisan Records other than a confirmation of payment. I was also wondering if I should expect this months shipment. I am lost and there’s little to no information outside of what the shipments are. Thanks.
I was a subscriber in the first round and not anymore currently, but they usually answered my Emails. I think it mostly took a couple of days so you might hear something after the weekend

I was a subscriber in the first round and not anymore currently, but they usually answered my Emails. I think it mostly took a couple of days so you might hear something after the weekend
Awesome thanks. Really hoping they’re not going to take 3 months of 35 dollar payments and not give me this months release. I can’t find anything on this on their website.

Back