New registration hiccups and instructions

mcherry

🥑
UPDATE May 18
Email confirmations have been re-enabled. Email us at the info address below if you’re having issues.

————////————
Old:
While it's been a blast manually activating accounts, I think it's time you all have a place to email in with your sign-up troubles.

Those who signed up last night and are still awaiting email confirmation, please email info@needlesandgrooves.com. We may not get to you right away because it's crazy busy right now, but we will get to you.

Email confirmations are temporarily disabled so there should be no issues for new users registering this morning and beyond. When we re-enable email confirmations, hopefully we'll have figured out the bug, but if there are still issues email us at info@.

Last edited:
Email confirmations are temporarily disabled so there should be no issues

giphy.gif

While it's been a blast manually activating accounts, I think it's time you all have a place to email in with your sign-up troubles.

Those who signed up last night and are still awaiting email confirmation, please email info@needlesandgrooves.com. We may not get to you right away because it's crazy busy right now, but we will get to you.

Email confirmations are temporarily disabled so there should be no issues for new users registering this morning and beyond. When we re-enable email confirmations, hopefully we'll have figured out the bug, but if there are still issues email us at info@.
Mine went to my Spam folder, which is probably the case for a lot of other people. Had this issue in another community that used XenForo.

Last edited:
Actually, no, not that I'm aware.

@mcherry Could we get the Discord server info pinned somewhere here? I know some folks enjoy the real-time aspect for chit-chat.
Where, in what way? Don’t know if a thread will work but maybe? Not sure I want it pinned though.

UPDATE May 18
Email confirmations have been re-enabled. Email us at the info address below if you’re having issues.

————////————
Old:

First post updated.

Back