Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

I think Tori Amos is a trigger artist for a few members, if irc from jbqx discussions.
Or maybe it’s because gaporter isn’t a fan. Or maybe she is.

I dunno.

I should just shut up.

I cant remember but I dont think that's it

I'm not sure shes that big of a Tori fan to make that her pick but I'm so lost now with the house being in Cali

If it is (which I don't think so, but if it is), that album (the one that includes "Maybe California") would be a weird choice because it's terrible.
And I love Tori, she's god for me.
But that album sucks.
And what's worse, if I take a couple of minutes I could make all the clues fit.
But I won't.
It can't be Abnormally Attracted to Sin.

So, the house called "The witch's house", "Ready to die", "You suffer", the pastor talking to god, the narcissus that means rebirth...

There's something about resurrection or life after death here.
This made me think of Suicide. Second album has been called a precursor to house music. No idea how to connect it to the Bee Movie or swans/Abbey Rd or the mirrored European (?) town.

This made me think of Suicide. Second album has been called a precursor to house music. No idea how to connect it to the Bee Movie or swans/Abbey Rd or the mirrored European (?) town.

There's this theory that the cover of Abbey Road represents the funeral of Paul McCartney.
Bees are the most important animal because of polinization and keep the world alive? (ok, this is a huge stretch)
Swans... According to this site, "the swan can signify self transformation, intuition, sensitivity, and even the soul".
The European town, I don't have enough imagination to find a connection with death...

@Joe Mac here are good chunk of the guess and hints to help you with the first page! Also can add Swans to the "not it"

Guesses and Not It's done. If anyone spots anything I've missed let me know.

Also if people want me to add a post as a guess type out the artist and album title, a picture or a vid from the album aren't enough.

I'll try to do the hints tomorrow.

That nearly broke me, you are all crazy and this is the twilight zone...

Last edited:
Back