Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 49 - July 2023 /// Elephant Gym - Dreams

I'm here to embarrass myself

NzMtOTc3MS5qcGVn.jpeg

no idea if/how it matches the abundant (and totally confusing) clues
I really like their albums I've heard but am not familiar with this one.

Have we figured anything out? Genre? Year? Band's origin? Number of band members?
Does the sinking of North America, France, and Australia mean the artists are from these places?
Or does it mean the artists are not from there?
Too many questions I know, I'll probably just get a vague smiling meme... :ROFLMAO:
🍻

I can only speak for myself, but I haven't narrowed anything down.

The Darwin letters are from sequential years skipping 1859. That Crapper link reveal points out that The Origin of Species came out in 1859, so I've been guessing that's got to be involved somehow.

I'm in so deep that I wouldn't be surprised if this missing Titanic submersible was part of things.

1687453241286.png

Band's origin?
There's a reason why that hasn't been revealed. If I did, this thread would likely be over.

Number of band members?
..jpg

Does the sinking of North America, France, and Australia mean the artists are from these places?
No

Or does it mean the artists are not from there?
177-1778189_thinking-face-emoji-meme-png-download-discord-thinking.png

I'm in so deep that I wouldn't be surprised if this missing Titanic submersible was part of things.

My brain already feels pooched without the added threat of dwindling oxygen... this month has taken me way more directions than I think I've ever gone on any of these before. Definitely some cool discoveries along the way, at least!

Back