Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 49 - July 2023 /// Elephant Gym - Dreams

giphy.gif

Man, I'm sorry for being so daft.

I actually wrote down the dates of the Darwin letters a few days ago. (Darwin sure sent Hooker a ton of letters. I wonder if his wife was jealous).

July 18, 1855
August 5, 1856
September 30, 1857
October 6, 1858 (edit: typo)
December 11, 1860

I also tried to decipher the picture names, sorted by color codes. I've worked really hard to end up nowhere. Suffice it to say, it's been a humbling experience.

Last edited:

I actually wrote down the dates of the Darwin letters a few days ago. (Darwin sure sent Hooker a ton of letters. I wonder if his wife was jealous).

July 18, 1855
August 5, 1856
September 30, 1857
December 11, 1860

I also tried to decipher the picture names, sorted by color codes. I've worked really hard to end up nowhere. Suffice it to say, it's been a humbling experience.
Don't beat yourself up. This was all intentional.

EVERYTHING IS INTENTIONAL.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

July 18, 1855
August 5, 1856
September 30, 1857
December 11, 1860

The purple clue images are all Elysium references (the snowboarding track is Elysium Alps, etc.), but I don't know what the release dates are for those games. My notes are at home and I'm out with the kiddo, presently.

Back