Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 14 - August 2020 /// Fugazi - In on the Kill Taker

Probably doesn't have to do with "Jason Lee" but I'm seeing a "Jason Lee McKinney Band" that has released ‘Pieces’, an album with features in American Songwriter and Blues Rock. Carving out their own way into the Roots genre, their sound incorporates a unique style that is every bit as electrifying as the band’s one-of-a-kind live show that includes a combination of roadhouse rock & roll, bluesy slide guitar, stomping grooves and soul.

I'm not sure what the deal is with pinning threads, I think only the current AOTM gets pinned. So this will be pinned next month. Happy for whoever pinned my thread to come in and tell me otherwise.

I'll go:

Temple of the Dog- Temple of the Dog

Clues:
(0) Not John Mayer
(1) It's a rock band
(1.5) Not Paula Abdul
(2) Jason Lee ~ Almost Famous ~ Mike McCready played guitar as Stillwater from Almost Famous on the soundtrack ~ lead guitar for Temple of the Dog

Requirement: It's available on vinyl for under $30.

I'll go:

Temple of the Dog- Temple of the Dog

Clues:
(0) Not John Mayer
(1) It's a rock band
(1.5) Not Paula Abdul
(2) Jason Lee ~ Almost Famous ~ Mike McCready played guitar as Stillwater from Almost Famous on the soundtrack ~ lead guitar for Temple of the Dog

Requirement: It's available on vinyl for under $30.

Who said it was a Rock Band ?

Back