Music News / Reviews

I forgot that I subscribed to UNDER THE RADAR magazine last year when I was looking for any sort of physical music rag I could subscribe to but I think this is only the 2nd issue I have received and it’s thinner than a bi-weekly Rolling Stone used to be back in the day which I would be kinda disappointed about except check it out…
IMG_4268.jpeg
IMG_4269.jpeg
IMG_4270.jpeg
… I am fairy stoked to dig through this as there is a lot of content that speaks to my 42 year old heart.

Just thought I would pass it along in case anybody else misses music magazines, might wanna swing by Barnes & Noble (it’s the only place I can think that has a newsstand that might carry it) a grab a copy.

Also, since I am on the topic of music magazines does anyone have any suggestions for decent indie rock music mag that comes out a bit more frequently? I was thinking about Creem but that is really expensive and I am not sure what the content is like.

I forgot that I subscribed to UNDER THE RADAR magazine last year when I was looking for any sort of physical music rag I could subscribe to but I think this is only the 2nd issue I have received and it’s thinner than a bi-weekly Rolling Stone used to be back in the day which I would be kinda disappointed about except check it out…
View attachment 201329
View attachment 201330
View attachment 201331
… I am fairy stoked to dig through this as there is a lot of content that speaks to my 42 year old heart.

Just thought I would pass it along in case anybody else misses music magazines, might wanna swing by Barnes & Noble (it’s the only place I can think that has a newsstand that might carry it) a grab a copy.

Also, since I am on the topic of music magazines does anyone have any suggestions for decent indie rock music mag that comes out a bit more frequently? I was thinking about Creem but that is really expensive and I am not sure what the content is like.
I used to get this way back in like 09-10 because they had an offer for a free CD of one of 5 bands with subscription. I think I got a Hot Chip one IIRC. It was pretty decent for a magazine. Not ground breaking stuff but pretty cool interviews and the like.

Back