Marantz NR 1200

Tinnitus

Anybody own one or options? Thinking about adding this to my TV setup. Would be paired with some Elac Debut 2.0 bookshelf speakers, and a subwoofer.

I have a friend running the NR1608, which is the 5.1 equivalent. Good receiver, though I think for a speaker like the ELAC, depending on the size of the space, 75W may be less power than you'd like.

I'm running that receiver in in my record room for my stereo (obviously) set up. I love this damn thing. Hooked up to my PS4, Nintendo switch, Samsung 4K tv, I have a desktop computer running to it, it has WiFi/Bluetooth and my turntable is hooked up to it as well. Sometimes I'll hook up a flash drive to it with flac files. The phono amplifier built into it sounds great. I have zero complaints.

OH WAIT, one complaint. It randomly shut off a few times. I started a help desk ticket with marantz and we troubleshooted. He basically held my hand throughout the entire email chain. In the end it wasn't an issue with the receiver. So I guess... No complaints. Haha.

It's also capable of bi-wiring so that's how I hooked up my R300s. I don't think you'll have any power issues with this receiver and those speakers

I included a picture. It's messy. My bad

Attachments

• IMG_20200710_162521.jpg
    IMG_20200710_162521.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm running that receiver in in my record room for my stereo (obviously) set up. I love this damn thing. Hooked up to my PS4, Nintendo switch, Samsung 4K tv, I have a desktop computer running to it, it has WiFi/Bluetooth and my turntable is hooked up to it as well. Sometimes I'll hook up a flash drive to it with flac files. The phono amplifier built into it sounds great. I have zero complaints.

OH WAIT, one complaint. It randomly shut off a few times. I started a help desk ticket with marantz and we troubleshooted. He basically held my hand throughout the entire email chain. In the end it wasn't an issue with the receiver. So I guess... No complaints. Haha.

It's also capable of bi-wiring so that's how I hooked up my R300s. I don't think you'll have any power issues with this receiver and those speakers

I included a picture. It's messy. My bad
Wires cables,wires cables,wires cables....It's like that song Signs signs everywhere. I get it!

I keep putting off cable management because I want to get two audio racks which will give me space for two matching subs. When will this happen??? WHO KNOWS

Back