Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

I just discovered this podcast - started with the Radiohead song draft but now starting back at the beginning with the In Rainbows breakdown

Ever since you shared this I had it saved. Finally started to have time to listen these - about midway through now. Amazing. I was literally sweating when listening to these at times. So exhilarating - you know this is an amazing album but the way this person breaks it down, especially from the musical theory perspective is amazing. I've learnt so much about the album I didn't know before. Wish I could get a "guide" like this on all the Radiohead albums.

Still need to get around and frame the one I picked up previously. Anything fancy with that frame? Not too sure what all you're supposed to consider when framing these sort of prints.

Still need to get around and frame the one I picked up previously. Anything fancy with that frame? Not too sure what all you're supposed to consider when framing these sort of prints.
I just got a cheap frame on amazon for the moment. It's wooden and has plexi instead of glass. I'll eventually teach myself how to make nicer frames when I finish building out my workshop, but custom frames around here are insanely expensive. A friend who has a bunch of nice artwork always seems to say that plexi is better than glass because if the frame somehow falls off the wall, the glass could easily shatter and damage the print while plexi won't. He also recommends getting something with UV protection if it's near any direct sunlight.

Back