The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

With two rookie QBs as day one starters? We shall see.
It’s a bit unusual though that both rookies have real good offenses around them. I would say of the 6 drafted QB the two in the North were dropped into the best situation. I mean Penix was dropped in a good spot too but he has Cousins in his way.

It’s a bit unusual though that both rookies have real good offenses around them. I would say of the 6 drafted QB the two in the North were dropped into the best situation. I mean Penix was dropped in a good spot too but he has Cousins in his way.
Yeah, Chicago is giving Caleb a WAY better starting point than, say, Carolina gave Bryce Young.
I am a Michigan fan and watched JJ's two seasons pretty closely. He's a winner, but he wasn't asked to do as much as Caleb, Jayden or his other peers. I'm very interested in how he does, and planned on rooting for him until he landed in our division.

Yeah, Chicago is giving Caleb a WAY better starting point than, say, Carolina gave Bryce Young.
I am a Michigan fan and watched JJ's two seasons pretty closely. He's a winner, but he wasn't asked to do as much as Caleb, Jayden or his other peers. I'm very interested in how he does, and planned on rooting for him until he landed in our division.
JJ is from Chicago, grew up a Bears fan, won Michigan a National Title, and was drafted by The Vikings. This dude is the anti-Packers QB that we can all get behind.

Back