Everything Video Games!

Well, I rebooted Bloodborne for the annual Return to Yharnam but never even made it past Gascoigne during the event. Made some great progress this weekend though with Gascoigne, Cleric Beast, Blood Starved Beast, Witch of Hemwick, and Vicar Amelia all slaughtered. Currently making my way through the Forbidden Woods to Byrgenwerth. Got a few deadlines coming up so I'll probably take another quick break.

Well, I rebooted Bloodborne for the annual Return to Yharnam but never even made it past Gascoigne during the event. Made some great progress this weekend though with Gascoigne, Cleric Beast, Blood Starved Beast, Witch of Hemwick, and Vicar Amelia all slaughtered. Currently making my way through the Forbidden Woods to Byrgenwerth. Got a few deadlines coming up so I'll probably take another quick break.
At the end of the Forbidden Woods on my New Game+ playthrough. Had to walk away from the Shadow of Yharnam. Was fighting the lock on and camera more than I was the bosses. Not sure what was going on, but weird camera shifts and random lock on shifts got me tilted. Usually do rest mode on my PS4, but fully shut it down, hopefully just a weird loading bug. Probably beat them first try next time I play, usually how it goes.

Back