Cocktails

Have you tried a Boston shaker with a hawthorne strainer over the 3 piece cobbler style? It's just a smaller cup into a larger one but cold metal on metal still creates a good seal.

I don't have a dishwasher and I like to clean my cocktail shaker right away and I can find the 3 piece cobbler shakers difficult to disassemble when cold.

Shaker

Strainer
I much prefer the Boston Shaker for the same reasons. Quick clean up after shaking.

I was at Hersheypark with my daughter last weekend for the Halloween event. We went to the Spirits Rooftop bar and had quite a few of their special cocktails. The first one - The Vanishing Act. It starts with cotton candy (which I loathe) and ends up a purple sparkly drink. It was sickly sweet but pretty. We ended the night with three Absinthe cocktails made with a flaming sugar cube! (My daughter did NOT want to get up the next morning and get ready for the 2+ hour drive home. (Too much absinthe followed by two fun rides on Candymonium coaster and then back for another Absinthe!) Thankfully, there was a shuttle to our hotel.

1699142879044.png

1699142975870.jpeg

Back