Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

unsure if bandbox was attempting to plate their own lacquers though. would be wild for a company to buy a whole setup for plating and pressing without any kind of experience....but then again sounds like maybe bandbox would have done that hah
I love the idea of the BandBox CEO doing a bunch of coke and then shouting "we are buying our own presses! How hard can it be? Just like using a pannini press!!"

I love the idea of the BandBox CEO doing a bunch of coke and then shouting "we are buying our own presses! How hard can it be? Just like using a pannini press!!"
i-like-waking-up-to-the-smell-of-bacon-sue-me.gif

VinylBox were originally a UK company. They did some good deals initially (including free boxsets) but it became desperation, not answering emails and finally the company folding. Check the reviews online, they ripped off as many people as Bandbox so it is ironic they are ‘saving’ them now. Now they are back with bandbox stock but the service seems just as poor. They currently offer one premium album and one discovery album as their monthly deal, you get to see what the premium album is but the discovery albums are all unknown shite which is clogging up warehouses.

Back