All things disc golf.

Visiting Mayne Island with the family again — my son and father-in-law in tow this time. The cabin by the disc golf course wasn't available this time, we've had to make due with a cabin with a  private disc golf course instead! It's the 15 acre property of the couple who designed and maintain the public disc golf course. The first teepad is less than 250 feet from our cabin's front door! Feeling very blessed!

1000002171.jpg
1000002177.jpg1000002180.jpg

Visiting Mayne Island with the family again — my son and father-in-law in tow this time. The cabin by the disc golf course wasn't available this time, we've had to make due with a cabin with a  private disc golf course instead! It's the 15 acre property of the couple who designed and maintain the public disc golf course. The first teepad is less than 250 feet from our cabin's front door! Feeling very blessed!

View attachment 197571
View attachment 197572View attachment 197573
Wow, gorgeous! (Minus the heavy machinery, but I assume that’s limited)

Wow, gorgeous! (Minus the heavy machinery, but I assume that’s limited)

Yeah, the owner has been clearing out the backside of the hill to expand the back nine a bit more. He said he's got guys coming next week to work on two holes specifically, which we could see some prep work done for when we played today. He's planning to make the hardest hole even harder, which is both exciting and rude!

View attachment 199168
Got one of these classic sets for the kids' Easter haul and the first thing the toddler did was toss one of the paddles across the room like a disc! :ROFLMAO:

I was gonna take us all for a forest walk, but my wife suggested we take the kiddos to our local 9 hole (tonal) pitch and putt...
1000002872.jpg
...the 2-year-old's game is shit (of course!) but the 6-year-old is really coming along. Lots of fun!

View attachment 199168
Got one of these classic sets for the kids' Easter haul and the first thing the toddler did was toss one of the paddles across the room like a disc! :ROFLMAO:
That takes me back. Reminds me of playing catch (with the exact same colored set) at Indian Rock Beach In Florida with my younger brother over Easter break when we go down and stay at my grandparents timeshare.

Back