Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This is dumb with this one though, because they made it super limited from the start there was a waitlist the first few months. Maybe just don’t press more than that initial run.
I think offering 3/6/12 month subs or whatever they did fucked them over. Because people could hop in and out for titles they wanted. It was easy for me to join for a 3 month right before Jolene.

I think offering 3/6/12 month subs or whatever they did fucked them over. Because people could hop in and out for titles they wanted. It was easy for me to join for a 3 month right before Jolene.
Yeah, but people that were in for the first three were probably mostly in for all of it. Doing subs that way only fucks them if they start opening up other slots.

Been seeing some of the mystery bundles coming in. Only seen one Lapsley so far! But some tribe called quest, Dolly, death cab exclusives, Ashby, and other old store exclusives.
Mine should be here this week. I’m thinking about doing one of those unboxing videos where I get so excited I shit myself and then forget how to speak by the third album so just have to gurn with sheer joy.

I WUV YOU VEE EM PEEEEE

Record scratch: Vinyl company fires and sues CEO, CFO over RiNo plant

Get your popcorn ready!

Edit: also just realized that one of VMP’s lawyers was in my CU Law graduating class lol
Coming in super late on this, but I just heard about the drama. I am not surprised by lack of communication continuing to be a big problem at VMP. Has been that way since long before I was a moderator on the old forum.

I am even more dismayed by Alexandra's suit against Cam and VMP. What a shitty way to treat people.

Also holy shit a subscription costs ~$50 a month now?! It was $23/record when I started, and even then I thought it was a little steep.

By the way any news about ODB repress?

I wish, but I bet they forgot or hoped we all did with the hubbub.

Maybe firing Cam and launching the lawsuit was just such a diversion?

Justin told me on April 10th that they "are currently working on a solution for what seems to be a pressing issue, there will be an official announcement made as soon as we get it finalized." So clearly we will get an announcement any minute now! 😜

Justin told me on April 10th that they "are currently working on a solution for what seems to be a pressing issue, there will be an official announcement made as soon as we get it finalized." So clearly we will get an announcement any minute now! 😜
the plates are at VMPlant.

I think I missed what the ODB issue was....did the mastering suck or something?

It is delayed first time because they were going to get BandBux to press it for VMP

Wouldn’t it be super funny if in an amazing twist, bandbox was the outside money source and VNYL now owns VMP’s pressing machines?
What if they exhumed ODB and installed one of Elon’s neuralink transmitters in order for him to re-record the album straight to tape. Then they could repress it AAA. Seems like a win-win.

What if they exhumed ODB and installed one of Elon’s neuralink transmitters in order for him to re-record the album straight to tape. Then they could repress it AAA. Seems like a win-win.
Exhumed he’d be Old Dirtier Bastard
[sorry - I know that’s in bad taste]

Back