Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

There are two Canadian teams left, correct? I am not a big hockey fan so don’t even recall the last time a Canadian team won the cup. I usually root for a Canada team after The Blackhawks are eliminated.
Yup. Vancouver is playing Edmonton.

Last time a Canadian team won was over 30yrs ago when Patrick Roy (and the rest of the Canadiens) punched their way to the cup

Hey some dude in the discord got your copy of John Prine.
I'm assuming it's warped AF. Since the flattener and the clamp I pay much less attention to VMP warps but I find they're better than they used to be. But I get just as many from standard non VMP releases, mainly because GZ does everything and RTI mostly presses bowls these days.

I'm assuming it's warped AF. Since the flattener and the clamp I pay much less attention to VMP warps but I find they're better than they used to be. But I get just as many from standard non VMP releases, mainly because GZ does everything and RTI mostly presses bowls these days.
Looks like it was left in a puddle and then stomped on.

I think this is the same issue as me, but it seems to be Hermes that I'm having the issue with. I have asked VMP to use a different service before but their response seems to be that they just send another replacement package and hope it gets picked up by Royal Mail (who I never have issues with).

As an FYI, the people at the address they keep sending them to typically refuse delivery, so they get returned to sender. This happened with my first copy of Oliver Nelson and as of today has also happened to my copy of Kamasi Washington.

Its infuriating.
As an update to this.

1 of my 3 packages has been rejected twice by the homeowners (of the wrong address printed on the label) and returned to sender. The other 2 are on their way to that same incorrect address and scheduled to be delivered (and presumably rejected) in 2 days.

I received a response from VMP stating the address they are being delivered to is the correct one that matches my membership info, despite the fact that their own tracking shows it to be wrong (I screen grabbed each one, circled the error, and included it in the email).

I feel like I'm running in circles. It shouldn't be this difficult to have a parcel sent to the address they have on file surely???

Where do you all file bands that start with a number, like 3 Inches of Blood or 220 Volt? I put them in numerical order before A.

I put them under the letter the number begins with (13th Floor Elevators go under "T") but I used to do it the other way a while ago (numerals before A). I changed because some number bands are spelled out in word (Nine Inch Nails, Four Tops, Five Iron Frenzy) while others use a number (13th Floor Elevators, 311) and where do you draw the line?

As an update to this.

1 of my 3 packages has been rejected twice by the homeowners (of the wrong address printed on the label) and returned to sender. The other 2 are on their way to that same incorrect address and scheduled to be delivered (and presumably rejected) in 2 days.

I received a response from VMP stating the address they are being delivered to is the correct one that matches my membership info, despite the fact that their own tracking shows it to be wrong (I screen grabbed each one, circled the error, and included it in the email).

I feel like I'm running in circles. It shouldn't be this difficult to have a parcel sent to the address they have on file surely???
I mean not for nothing and I really feel you shouldn’t have to resort to this but have you spoken to Paulie directly through email or fucking discord (see sig)

I can't believe I just swapped for this but I did lmfao. Maybe watching Fallout on Amazon has convinced me that I need this vibe in my home.

Back