The Needles & Grooves May 2024 Omniversal Spin Challenge Arkestra

Day 13
IMG_7510.jpeg
Kishi Bashi - Music from the Song Film: Omoiyari

It’s Kishi season y’all. Kishi is one of my absolute favorites. His albums have always been great, but Omoiyari was in another level. When I saw him a couple of times ago, he played a piece from the film project he was working on. He played live with a filmed segment from the movie. It was quite moving. I have every intention of seeing him on this new tour. The album that this is an expansion of is his masterwork - personal, powerful and breathtakingly beautiful. His records are some of my favorites. His concerts are some of my most cherished memories of performances.

I just found out that the movie is streaming on Paramount+ so I plan on watching that this weekend.

Last edited:
Day 13
View attachment 203031
Kishi Bashi - Music from the Song Film: Omoiyari

It’s Kishi season y’all. Kishi is one of my absolute favorites. His albums have always been great, but Omoiyari was in another level. The last time I saw him, he played a piece from the film project he was working on. He played live with a filmed segment from the movie. It was quite moving. I have every intention of seeing him on this new tour. The album that this is an expansion of is his masterwork - personal, powerful and breathtakingly beautiful. His records are some of my favorites. His concerts are some of my most cherished memories of performances.

I just found out that the movie is streaming on Paramount+ so I plan on watching that this weekend.

get a room already

Back