The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

My two absolute faves are The Chargers with their Sims parody and the Titans which is pretty much a straight sequel to last years video, Their were quite a few CGI video game videos. Two Marvel Superhero videos and two hydrophilic press smashing things videos.

NFL schedule release videos dropped...

My Faves

Idk, but multi-millionaire footballer showing the simple but fun live of being homeless and living on a construction site seems does not look like a great idea to me
Edit: @TenderLovingKiller® explained the reference below but i'll lese this here

Last edited:
Idk, but multi-millionaire footballer showing the simple but fun live of being homeless and living on a construction site seems does not look like a great idea to me
Are you familiar with Parks & Recreation?

I think this was an homage to Andy Dwyer living the Pit after he and Ann broke up.

Can't wait to dive into all of these later. Is there a place online where I can see every teams?
My first post links to a USA Today article that listed them all. Though, I had an issue with the Jaguars video and had to search that one specifically also, the Bidwell’s are Cheap AF and don’t actually creat release video for the Arizona Cardinals.

No, I am not familiar with that show and did not get the reference
It’s a fairly fun/popular show in the US. It was created by the same folks that created the US Office. It had a pretty stellar cast:
Amy Pohler
Rasheeda Jones
Aubrey Plaza
Chris Pratt
Nick Offerman
Aziz Ansari
Adam Scott
Rob Lowe

They’re all part of the main cast but the supporting cast and guest stars were great as well. The first season isn’t the best as it’s still trying to get the tone right but from the second season on, it really hits its stride. P&R is worth a watch if you enjoy American comedies and can find it over there.

I think the “joke” here is pretty basic that Josh Allen kinda looks like Chris Pratt but for those that love P&R it strikes a loving tone. It’s not the best video but Josh Allen is a pretty solid actor especially compared with the acting done by some of the other NFL players in some of these videos.

Christ. Patrick Mahomes is gonna have to have “Liquored-up Kicker” moment this season.
What an asshole.

• On Fire
Reactions: Jan
Back