1715277766355.png

1715277790164.png

1715277811873.png

1715277870679.png

View attachment 202489

View attachment 202490

View attachment 202491

View attachment 202492

I feel like these multiple cover variant artists are missing a real trick. Do like six covers and you have them interconnect like a puzzle. You’d need all six to see the full cover.

I feel like these multiple cover variant artists are missing a real trick. Do like six covers and you have them interconnect like a puzzle. You’d need all six to see the full cover.
The Fuzz Club version of King Gizzard live at Red Rocks does that, but it's a boxset. I think in that format it's a cool gimmick, but the thought of an artist doing that with variants provokes in me the same ick as Swift doing a different song on each. It's just too greedy and plays on the desire fans have to own a "full/complete" version, but it's denied to anyone who can't afford or doesn't want to have to buy ten copies of something to get it.

If they send it to you in a box, you didn’t have to work for it. Hell they should go full McCartney III. and send them in sealed brown paper bags with no way of knowing if you bought dupes. People will buy whole cases to ensure they have a full set.

/s (for @Hemotep @Melt Face Molly Drop and @John Cleese

Last edited:
Back