It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I hate City so much
giphy.gif

It's not over. I still think West Ham can pull off a miracle and wipe the smug look off Haalands face Sunday

But after last year, I didn't like them. This is another layer added on lmao

I’m looking forward to the next North London Derby, you owe these one.

I’m hoping Klopp leaving is the start of the world righting itself….

And I know alot of last year was our own doing. This year tho, 1 loss and 1 draw in 2024 and still could fall just short is wild

And I know alot of last year was our own doing. This year tho, 1 loss and 1 draw in 2024 and still could fall just short is wild

Last year you came up short, there’s no shame in this year, you’ve had an unbelievable year and just come up against the best finishers in the game. What they do year in year out from 19 games out is unprecedented.

Last year you came up short, there’s no shame in this year, you’ve had an unbelievable year and just come up against the best finishers in the game. What they do year in year out from 19 games out is unprecedented.
100% true

They did it this year without KDB for half the season too. Which makes it even worse.

Let's goo Hammers lol

100% true

They did it this year without KDB for half the season too. Which makes it even worse.

Let's goo Hammers lol

The only time he’s been beaten were in his first year before he had fully purged and the year Liverpool built up such a big lead that even their relentless run in couldn’t close the gap. You need 10 points on them at Christmas really.

Oh when we were talking about last games how did I forget this one when the top 2 played each other on the last day…

…a bit of catnip for boojy too!

Lmaooo at "bottled top 4"

Actually I guess u all were top 4 for a decent bit of the season early on. I forgot about the good start 🤣
It was never really in our hands and relied too much on Villa not getting a result on the final day. Thought Spurs played well today all things considered.

Back