It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

Timber is gonna be the guy now that he's healthy. He's on the bench today

Definitely going for a 9 tho

He’s really a short centre half or a right back though. He looked very right footed. You definitely need a big upgrade on Zinchenko who in the tough times really does look like a left footed 10 played way out of position. I feel sorry for Tierney who is leaps and bounds ahead but probably isn’t able to play inverted and has suffered with injuries.

Only match still 0-0

We remain the most ridiculously coached team in the league. No coherence at all but an ability to have individual moments. The pointless team are typically playing us off the park with zero cutting edge so far.

It’s just so hard to watch. There just no passion or anger in the team at all. After watching the 99 documentary the last few days what I’d give to have a 27/28 year old Roy Keane in the team right now….

Last edited:
I have no idea why our left back is higher that our centre forward when the ball is at the back, more insane team set up but I’ll take the goal…

We remain the most ridiculously coached team in the league. No coherence at all but an ability to have individual moments. The pointless team are typically playing us off the park with zero cutting edge so far.

It’s just so hard to watch. There just no passion or anger in the team at all. After watching the 99 documentary the last few days what I’d give to have a 27/28 year old Roy Keane in the team right now….

Back