Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

My brother just sent this to me. I don’t do Instagram, but (from what I gather) a very rare Ian Noe sighting:

My brother just sent this to me. I don’t do Instagram, but (from what I gather) a very rare Ian Noe sighting:

Bout as rare as him actually playing a show on his tour schedule.

I definitely fell victim to a cancelled Noe show.

Speaking of shows, Sturgill is back with a new album under the moniker Johnny Blue Skies with a fall tour to match.

No NYC dates so not a full tour to me! Still waiting for him to reschedule the residency he had to cancel a few years back...

Edit: disregard, I was looking at the tour dates that Pitchfork listed and they missed the Forest Hills show. Carry on.

I definitely fell victim to a cancelled Noe show.

Speaking of shows, Sturgill is back with a new album under the moniker Johnny Blue Skies with a fall tour to match.

Same, had tickets to see him twice and canceled both times. He is a great songwriter just hard to catch him live I know one time the hurt his wrist and the other time he canceled for his mental health.

Same, had tickets to see him twice and canceled both times. He is a great songwriter just hard to catch him live I know one time the hurt his wrist and the other time he canceled for his mental health.
I actually caught him in Boston (not to rub it in, he was great), but then flew to Charlotte to see him (really an excuse to see an old friend I don't see enough) only to have him cancel because of the wrist injury.

I had tickets to the same show and was so frustrated when it kept getting rescheduled and eventually canceled. Hopefully finally seeing some action from him means maybe some new music or shows in the near future.

Back