Yer Ol' Uncle D's Free Download Roulette - Come Play

Yer Ol' Uncle D

I have a big stack of download cards.

I do not use download cards.

Here's how it works - like this post and I'll shoot you a personally selected download code via PM. Please note the personal selection will involve me reaching into the stack pictured below and randomly pulling one out.

It may be something that turns you on to a musical universe you never knew existed and fills you with unbridled euphoria. It may be something that repulses you so acutely that you end up in the hospital and it costs you a co-pay if you're lucky enough to have health coverage. But hey, that's the fun of it!

Disclaimer - I can't guarantee all of these are still live but I can guarantee I have not used them. If you get a dud let me know and I'll venture back into the grab bag.

Come and get 'em.

BDE3CE77-3C16-41D3-9AFD-CBBD0947014F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey hey -

The bulk of these cards have no mention of artist or record so most of y'all are getting something I'm sending totally blind.

If you get something you already have or something you don't dig please let me know so I can pull another one for you. I have a ton of these things.

Also curious to know what you got and what you thought of it. I'm having fun sending these out.

I got King Tuff, Black Moon Spell(I know I already told you, but wanted to share!)

I wouldn't mind another DL code. I always download them to my cellphone and I listen to everything in my car. Love discovering new things.

Pink Mountaintops for me.
Still have to play it but I guess it’s some kind of punk/rock band going by the cover art.
Additionally it’s JagJagwar and a choice of @Yer Ol' Uncle D , so it has to be good !
Thanks again and if allowed i’ll dip in again in few days

Last edited:
Back