Wilco (The Thread)

Deluxe Love Is King coming in 2022.

View attachment 115295

For folks in L.A., Jeff & the Tweedy Band are doing a 5-night run at Largo that runs 12/28-1/2. They are also doing two nights at the Fillmore in S.F. Looks more like a "return to California" as opposed to a "return to the west coast" (as outlined in the email), but maybe that will change?

For those hoping to track down the CD release of Capitol Theatre (it's sold out on Wilco's site), you can still find copies on Nugs.net, and an email indicated that all orders will include a 6 month subscription to their streaming service.

Last edited:
Still unhappy with the decision not to issue the Capitol live on vinyl. Could they not at least have pressed one just for ME?!?!

(Jokes aside: I do understand that it may too big a project, but seriously who wouldn't want a 12LP live box set from Wilco?)

For those hoping to track down the CD release of Capitol Theatre (it's sold out on Wilco's site), you can still find copies on Nugs.net, and an email indicated that all orders will include a 6 month subscription to their streaming service.
Got that email over the weekend and ordered it. I've been meaning to do a trial of Nugs for a while and six months is worth less than the cost of the CDs. Pretty funny that it's an extra $15 for the mp3s with the box. Ripping is pretty easy.

Btw the Live At Capitol Theater box is still avail at Nugs. Idk if it's worth $60 or how much shipping is, but it's there.

Back