What's Spinning

Muriel Grossmann ‎– Momentum (Jazzman Records, 2020 First Pressing)

This slaps so hard!! I was really looking forward to hopefully seeing Muriel Grossman live in London later this year but doesn't look like that's going to happen now.

View attachment 47097

This is at least the second time I've seen this listed as "Momentum" when the album shows "Elevation," so I'm curious about just which album this is. Wasn't listed on Discogs when I looked this morning, but I see it's there now, listed as a compilation.

This is at least the second time I've seen this listed as "Momentum" when the album shows "Elevation," so I'm curious about just which album this is. Wasn't listed on Discogs when I looked this morning, but I see it's there now, listed as a compilation.
Yeah my bad, I always copy titles when I can so I dont spell them incorrectly and thats what its written as on my order. Its definitely Elevation though. Very strange. I know Momentum was a CD release, maybe the listing was originally wrong?

Radiohead "The King of Limbs" [256/357]
View attachment 46973

Easily top 5 Radiohead for me. I seriously don't understand the hate for this album. Its beautiful and, IMO, one of the only that ends in such a high spirit and uplifting with Separator.

Radiohead "A Moon Shaped Pool" [257/357]
IMG_20200514_175857.jpg

Such a heavy album. I believe this to be Radiohead's darkest. Great tunes. I think this one will take a while for people to warm up to it.

Radiohead "A Moon Shaped Pool" [257/357]
View attachment 47113

Such a heavy album. I believe this to be Radiohead's darkest. Great tunes. I think this one will take a while for people to warm up to it.

Radiohead "I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings" [258/357]
IMG_20200514_180006.jpg

Great recording from the 2001 era and the best version of True Love Waits. Great live pressing.

Back