What's Spinning

My albums of 2019

7. Rhiannon Giddens with Francessco Tuurrisi - There Is No OfherView attachment 25464View attachment 25465
I’ve been following your top #15 and I just have to say that I could not get into this album! It’s so weird how different our music tastes are...🌎

None of your top 15 albums of 2019 so far would even be in my top 15 albums of 2019! I think Michael Kiwanuka will be the only album we both place in our top 15. Unless you’re also putting Sharon Van Etten or Billie Eilish in your list! 🤔

Remember when you got the glow in the dark variant for Billie Eilish?! 😂😂😂

I’ve been following your top #15 and I just have to say that I could not get into this album! It’s so weird how different our music tastes are...🌎

None of your top 15 albums of 2019 so far would even be in my top 15 albums of 2019! I think Michael Kiwanuka will be the only album we both place in our top 15. Unless you’re also putting Sharon Van Etten or Billie Eilish in your list! 🤔

Oh no! I love this one!

I still have that. It didn't glow in the dark. I was very disappointed. I think you'll probably like my next one less...

I'm just going to say after reading countless posts from both of you, I would not expect many best of lists to cross paths :LOL:

Back