What's Spinning

It’s the same press tbh, the only difference is the LPKIDA1 catalogue number printed on the sleeve lol.
since i've been hung up on this lately, as is plain, i will point out that later ones are pressed in holland and have different labels and are on heavier vinyl but is this worth getting hung up on no of course not

since i've been hung up on this lately, as is plain, i will point out that later ones are pressed in holland and have different labels and are on heavier vinyl but is this worth getting hung up on no of course not

Who pressed the first run? I’d have guessed that they were all pressed on the continent somewhere? I didn’t think there was a uk plant that Parlophone would have been using still open in 2000?

Who pressed the first run? I’d have guessed that they were all pressed on the continent somewhere? I didn’t think there was a uk plant that Parlophone would have been using still open in 2000?
EMI Records closed in 2000, so the firs run woulda been done there and later at Record Industry, where all Amnesiac were done as well.

Glorious dollar thrift Copy
61Io4keMk0L._SL1000_.jpg

Back