What's Spinning

Are you gonna go to her show in Madison in Sept? I may try to; though I'm already going to Julien Baker out there the next week. Seems everyone's skipping out on Milwaukee and just doing Madison so far this year.
Well, I had no idea, but yeah I’ll definitely try to - it’s a High Noon which is my favorite small venue here! Looks like it’s actually Nov 19 so wouldn’t be back-to-back travel weeks for you. I’ll probably go to Julien Baker too - my plan is to go to every show I can in the fall. We should definitely try to meet up at one of these!

Well, I had no idea, but yeah I’ll definitely try to - it’s a High Noon which is my favorite small venue here! Looks like it’s actually Nov 19 so wouldn’t be back-to-back travel weeks for you. I’ll probably go to Julien Baker too - my plan is to go to every show I can in the fall. We should definitely try to meet up at one of these!
Oh you're right. I don't why I read it as September! That'll be much easier to get to both of them. Would definitely have to meet up. I'm pretty sure I haven't been to High Noon, so that's exciting.

Teddy Edwards & Howard McGhee - Together Again!!!!

Ez8JoRBXoAE7kVJ.jpg

Natural Information Society with Evan Parker - Descension (Out of Constrictions) (Aguirre Records, ZORN74, Belgium, 2021)

CBF24F18-6B9F-4EA7-82B3-9F8DE0F13194.jpeg
Joshua Abrams’ latest release. Can’t believe this was recorded right here in London at Cafe OTO and I missed it. Evan Parker is mesmerising on it, the whole band are outstanding. Trance jazz with Chicago house beats, it’s really worth a try.

Back