Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Damn.

Is there anybody who has their copy of Skull Snaps and can speak to the accuracy of that mockup?
That’s actually really good.
Damn.

Is there anybody who has their copy of Skull Snaps and can speak to the accuracy of that mockup?
That’s actually really nice. Not sure I would have bought the bundle if I’d known the bongo band vinyl was like that though, I got the rsd 7” box set direct from mr bongo for £15 just after I ordered and would have cancelled

Attachments

• 05B2B9AD-B523-4E78-B7EF-37C6C3A48375.jpeg
    05B2B9AD-B523-4E78-B7EF-37C6C3A48375.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 29
Anyone else’s bongo band a touch different to advertised? So dark brown you can’t really see direct light through it
This reminds me of the color variant of Black Keys' "Let's Rock" earlier this year. The mock up on their site was a shade of neon pink that matched the album cover. The actual record was basically white with a soft hue of pink. Pretty disappointing.

Cool that Newbury is also doing an exclusive.......but VMP’s colour variant of Piñata’s is much more better looking compared to Newbury’s...🤷‍♂️

I know that if VMP’s exclusive of Piñata was the exact same colour variant as Newbury’s, it wouldn’t have sold out as quickly! 👀

I want that VMP variant!!! 🙋‍♂️
You can have mine, but shipping costs will be rough.

Last edited:
You can have mine, but shipping costs will be rough.
Awww that’s so kind of you! Yeah shipping costs from overseas are at least US$20 so I’ll definitely pass. Thanks so much though Ponman2003. That’s so considerate of you 😊

Keep your copy though. This album is 🔥🔥🔥

Even the standard pressing sounds great! I don’t think it’s 180g though. So it’s nice that this VMP exclusive is 180g and looks badass!

I'm curious, has anyone waiting for the Weyes Blood repress received it, or a shipping notice for it?

After an inquiry, I received this response from VMP on July 9th: "Thanks for reaching out! I just received an update yesterday that the Weyes Blood record is en route to our facility and should begin shipping out orders in the next 7-10 days. Thank you for your patience in this matter. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions."

So, obviously we are well beyond the 10th day of this 7-10 day range since I received this reply, and I haven't heard anything. Has anyone …?

Last edited:
Back