Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

We are emailing to let you know your order for Strand of Oaks 'In Heaven' has been delayed.

It was originally due to ship in September but because of production delays has been pushed to October.

same exact thing happened to me hah. finally got a shipping notice for Lee Morgan (the reason I resubbed against my better judgment...) Ordered Joe Henderson too and it still hasn't shipped.

From what I heard a few weeks ago, lots of people were complaining about it taking too long to get their ROTMS (some exclusives were holding them up from time to time). So they decided to just ship ROTMs as soon as they come in after swaps close and then mail any other purchased records later. Makes no sense to me since both were in stock. This is why they jacked up the prices and still haven't really improved the product or experience. If Classics wasn't pretty consistently good, I wouldn't have resubscribed.
Their logic is just strange. They just shipped my Wu Tang replacement this morning… no Joe Henderson included. So there going to send another separate package at some point lol. If these mfers jack prices up again to justify their crappy logistics

Im stunned that they had copies of Eddie Gale and Beyonce.

Holy cow thats some serious wins for someone. The Beyonce last sold for £230 on Discogs.

Noob question: how do the TBT releases show up on VMP’s site. Someone here told me when to look (3rd thurs;noon est), but is it something on the homepage? Or one of the shopping pages?
thx.

Noob question: how do the TBT releases show up on VMP’s site. Someone here told me when to look (3rd thurs;noon est), but is it something on the homepage? Or one of the shopping pages?
thx.
guessing it is just this link:

Curious to see The Hawk Flies High listed, maybe they are pretty low in stock with it after this month's swaps closed.

thx.

I think they change up the URL sometimes, but this month it's currently Throwback Thursday Restock

It seems also that they're consistently doing it on the Thursday before the next announcement day, or the third Thursday of the month. So we can reasonably guess that the next TBT will be at noon EST on Thursday, October 21.

Isn't the Beyonce just a regular black pressing though? shocked that it sells for so much.
According to Discogs there was only ever an official black 2LP set that comes with a booklet and DVD.

It's crazy but really does go for that much. I bought a copy with the DVD missing back in 2018 for £10 and sold it last year when I culled a load for £75 plus postage. Im thinking I should have held onto it now..... :ROFLMAO:

Curious to see The Hawk Flies High listed, maybe they are pretty low in stock with it after this month's swaps closed.

I think they change up the URL sometimes, but this month it's currently Throwback Thursday Restock

It seems also that they're consistently doing it on the Thursday before the next announcement day, or the third Thursday of the month. So we can reasonably guess that the next TBT will be at noon EST on Thursday, October 21.
I feel like they are just trying to offload copies of Hawk since it was said they had tons of them in stock. I'm debating picking one up eventually...but just bought a bunch of records so holding off for swaps next month.

Isn't the Beyonce just a regular black pressing though? shocked that it sells for so much.
Yes, the Beyonce is a black pressing, but the package is beyond impressive. I can't believe they were selling it for $40. I picked it up as a swap in 2019, so it was like $25 then. Beyond Discogs "value," it's the nicest record I own.

Back