Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Oh my goodness! That’s so freaking exciting!!! I’m so excited for you! I’m looking forward to your reaction of you being filled with joy!! 😍
I'm a be dancing my ass off when Wax and Wane hits!
Whatcha’ gettin’?
Wharfdale Linton 85s! Dream speak right there, been saving for a looooOooOooNG time

48 Hour ROTM Flashback Half off Sale- I assume most all these could be had for less on Discogs but I don't know. (Members Only)

48 Hour ROTM Flashback Half off Sale- I assume most all these could be had for less on Discogs but I don't know. (Members Only)

Nothing to see 👀 here...carry on...

I couldn’t resist this one on sale: Jim Sullivan – U.F.O. (2019, Coke Bottle Clear, 180 Gram, Vinyl)

I didn't mind filling in a few gaps in my VMP collection for $17-20 each.
  • The Books 'The Lemon of Pink' ($17)
  • Sarah Webster Fabio 'Jujus / Alchemy of the Blues' ($17)
  • Queen Latifah 'All Hail The Queen' ($20)
lemon of pink is so wonderful, it's crazy to me that they still have it in stock like, years later.

i wound up picking up UFO and celia&johnny

Thinking pretty hard about Silvertones and Jim Sullivan. The prices (for those two) seem... decent? I think you used to be able to find the Silvertones for like $12 on Discogs, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.
I picked up Silvertone for $14 on Amazon like 3 years ago. Wild how as VMP has risen their prices the price on the secondary mark has risen as well.

• Sarah Webster Fabio 'Jujus / Alchemy of the Blues' ($17)
Wish I held out on this one. My wife liked it in swaps and I regret not cancelling the track for that month. Had I known they'd drop the price I would've held out. It's a good album, but one I can only see myself spinning on the very rare occasion.

Pandemic raised the prices on Discogs like crazy. Everybody had money they usually spent on concerts and eating out to blow on records.
Yeah it's been crazy. Part of me thinks eventually it might bring some used prices down since it is hard to believe everyone who has picked up the hobby will stick to it, but who knows how long that will take if it happens.

Promises just arrived...FINALLY. I only know this because I heard the telltale "THUNK" of a record being launched at my front door from about 6 feet away (TForce is by far the worst delivery drivers yet).

Thus concludes my VMP commitment, pending what records are being announced this month. Chances are I'm in for at least Abbey Lincoln.

Promises just arrived...FINALLY. I only know this because I heard the telltale "THUNK" of a record being launched at my front door from about 6 feet away (TForce is by far the worst delivery drivers yet).

Thus concludes my VMP commitment, pending what records are being announced this month. Chances are I'm in for at least Abbey Lincoln.
USPS: Hold my beer.

Yes this is my house, and no this is not my usual mail guy.

Back