Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Good call, that seems to be the case. Davis/Coltrane and Saba are both mid May.
Yeah. What I think is happening is that with VMP 100 and the jazz dispensary drops they've created a large backlog of orders they're trying to clear before May. So if your entire order is in stock they're going to ship and get them off the books.

Glad swaps have moved up. Gives me time to do some housekeeping on my account (cancel at least two out of four tracks and change my subscription to monthly in order to wind down and eventually cancel).

VMP has gone from 1 shipment per month - ROTM and anything you've purchased that's being released that month - to just random-ass shipments whenever this month. Got shipment notifications for Leon Spencer and Al Green last week (ROTMs have already arrived long ago), and today a shipment notification for Spiritualized.

Anyone else getting random shipment notifications?

EDIT: Thought Outkast would ship but I think since I bought it with Davis/Coltrane they'll ship together. Everything that's shipped was a separate order.

Yeah, I just now got a shipping notice for my Dawn Richard that I presumed would just be bundled with my May ROTMs.

Only shipping I got was for the Sorcery Jazz Dispensary title. No movement on either VMP-100 purchase, despite CS saying those would be sent out within 24 hours (as of last week)

I'm not angry or upset or anything, just... a little confused about the whole thing.

I received notice for 5 (2+3), 3 tbt pickups and 2 exclusives. No news yet on the VMP-100 titles, but they were scheduled for mid-May.

Pretty meh swaptions atm, tentatively added Julien Baker but we'll see. It's actually $27 in the store so I'll probs just drop the track and buy it seperately if I feel like I need it.

If anyone's looking for PUTS, it's in swaps.
Yep, jumped on that as soon as I saw. Lot's of other new stuff in swaps as well I hadn't seen previously, too.

I'm still a bit surprised Coleman Hawkins hasn't shown up. I really thought that they'd have it ready with its replacement jacket by now.

Yep, jumped on that as soon as I saw. Lot's of other new stuff in swaps as well I hadn't seen previously, too.

I'm still a bit surprised Coleman Hawkins hasn't shown up. I really thought that they'd have it ready with its replacement jacket by now.
Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for that. Not a must get for me, but probably would've gone for it today.

Back