Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

$30!

Newbury Comics has a Crumb - Ice Melt exclusive too.

I bought the new Crumb.

Charlie Brown I'm gonna sit on for now. Peanuts Portraits stuck around in the store for a while so I'm gonna see if this one does the same.

they know people here like charlie brown

and a boy named charlie brown is a significant feature for charlie brown fanatics

but its more of my dads album (he has a loving relationship with peanuts so it would mean more for him but he doesn't do vinyl he just does satellite radio and some spotify)

I'm quite enjoying the two Crumb singles from this new project so far. Oh what to do, what to do?

Edit: totally not getting it, trying not to fomo myself into colored variants for bands I just enjoy. I can grab this on black if I need it.

The Jinx VMP variant went fast because at the time I don't think there was any other version available and it was limited to 300. This album seems to have a half-dozen different variants along with the black version so I suspect the VMP release will stick around for a while, especially at 750 copies.

Having said that, I still went with it. Price-wise it's about the same as everywhere else thanks to free shipping, and even though I've been burned on it before, I really like the mockup colors. If I didn't get VMP, I think I would've gone for the Rough Trade purple.

I had a big VMP box arrive today and.......some of the worst warps I have ever had.

Embarrassingly bad to the point that I refuse to believe they even have quality control. If I could work out how to post a video here you would honestly laugh/cry at how bad they are. Heres a photo which doesn't quite capture the awfulness but comes close....

View attachment 95494
Magician: "for my next trick, i will make this record hover about your turntable."

Back