Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

On a serious note, I don’t even know if I’ll be alive by the time I’m 60 years old! I’m not even 30 yet and imagine how much more unattractive I’ll be in my 50’s compared to my 20’s! Like, what’s the point of saving up so much money for when you’re 60+ when physically you’re not as fit and nowhere near as good looking as you used to be!

Yes, you can travel. But being young and hot in Rio De Janiero is so different to being old and average in comparison! It’s not gonna be the same vibes when you go to Copacabana beach!

Also, I’m happy I’m indulging on vinyl now while I’m young because imagine what I’ll probably be enjoying in the future; spinning my One-Steps and MoFi’s and AP pressings on my future MoFi Ultradeck turntable!

In my opinion, the more things you enjoy and do when you’re younger, the more fearless and ambitious and carefree you become!

I just bought a house, will be ready in April...and it has an 18' X 15' bonus room that will be records/entertainment/desk area. I'm so looking forward to this!
Omg, that’s amazing!!! I love that you say “bonus room” 😂😂😂

Wow, I would love to come over and visit your place in the future! It would be so epic I’d imagine! 😍

Seriously the best investment I've ever made.
20210113_181329.jpgThe barstools showed up just in time for the first day of the NHL season. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

And I will enjoy every game from that seat and in the other seat will sit a large stuffed moose named Humphrey because we are in a plague lockdown and no one can come over.

Humphrey and I will driiiink and laaaaaugh and it will be splendid, SPLENDID I TELL YOU...

-loud ugly crying

I know. I've got that first one coming, so we'll see if it clicks.
I knew Angel from Montgomery but that was the only song I really knew of Prine’s up until I met my now fiancée. One of our early dates was going to see John Prine and Sturgill Simpson at Radio City. She had an extra ticket and asked me along even though I wasn’t super familiar with either artist at the time. My lady is from the UK and weirdly her dad was super into American folk and country like Prine and Johnny Cash. Prime Prine was one of the CDs they always listened to in the car when my lady was a kid (and Lucky Town by Bruce Springsteen which I had never even heard of). Now we listen to both albums all the time and I tracked down vinyl copies of both for her before they both got reissued.

i have grown to love his music. He was awesome live and part of the charm for me is his storytelling in between tracks. I just got the new Prine Live reissue and it has lots of funny and interesting stories on it. The self-titled is great and Prime Prine is essentially a greatest hits. We luckily got to see him at Webster Hall last year during his last tour. It’s a small venue by NYC standards and was just an amazing show. It’s a shame that he’s gone and I typically don’t get emotional over celebrities or musicians passing but that one hit hard!

View attachment 83740The barstools showed up just in time for the first day of the NHL season. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

And I will enjoy every game from that seat and in the other seat will sit a large stuffed moose named Humphrey because we are in a plague lockdown and no one can come over.

Humphrey and I will driiiink and laaaaaugh and it will be splendid, SPLENDID I TELL YOU...

-loud ugly crying
I love the barstools and the interior of the walls! So nice and they have so much character! I also really like the cool and drab floorboards contrasting with those warm colours of the wall and chairs! It’s so unique! 😍

It’s such an intimate space, I love it! Is your turntable close and speakers close this bar area?

I love the barstools and the interior of the walls! So nice and they have so much character! I also really like the cool and drab floorboards contrasting with those warm colours of the wall and chairs! It’s so unique! 😍

It’s such an intimate space, I love it! Is your turntable close and speakers close this bar area?
No, this is next to the arcade. The turntable is actually upstairs. But I may put one down here too. Maybe... probably...

I knew Angel from Montgomery but that was the only song I really knew of Prine’s up until I met my now fiancée. One of our early dates was going to see John Prine and Sturgill Simpson at Radio City. She had an extra ticket and asked me along even though I wasn’t super familiar with either artist at the time. My lady is from the UK and weirdly her dad was super into American folk and country like Prine and Johnny Cash. Prime Prine was one of the CDs they always listened to in the car when my lady was a kid (and Lucky Town by Bruce Springsteen which I had never even heard of). Now we listen to both albums all the time and I tracked down vinyl copies of both for her before they both got reissued.

i have grown to love his music. He was awesome live and part of the charm for me is his storytelling in between tracks. I just got the new Prine Live reissue and it has lots of funny and interesting stories on it. The self-titled is great and Prime Prine is essentially a greatest hits. We luckily got to see him at Webster Hall last year during his last tour. It’s a small venue by NYC standards and was just an amazing show. It’s a shame that he’s gone and I typically don’t get emotional over celebrities or musicians passing but that one hit hard!
He was to headline Pickathon this past year, was hoping to catch him. Too bad to see him gone, such an influence on so many.

View attachment 83748
Retro Arcade. Game cabinet has 12,500 games on it. Pretty much every arcade game from about 1975 until the late 90s.
And SuperChexx Bubble Hockey, best bubble hockey game ever.
WOW!!! This is amazing! Congratulations on achieving this for your home! This is absolutely incredible! My jaws dropped and the the arcade games in your house look visually so nice too! The neon lights with the floorboard-like walls are so vintage and epic!

You must have a really cool house if you have that, the turntable, a bar and a yoga room! Like, I honestly cannot wait to come down to Toronto in 5+ years time to have a detour of your home! I’m actually speechless!

I just imagine you both being a really alternative, down to earth, funny, cool couple! Can’t wait to meet your dog too!

You must have a really cool house if you have that, the turntable, a bar and a yoga room! Like, I honestly cannot wait to come down to Toronto in 5+ years time to have a detour of your home! I’m actually speechless!

I just imagine you both being a really alternative, down to earth, funny, cool couple! Can’t wait to meet your dog too!
It's just a normal ass house, pretty small, old as fuck, dogs are lazy, wife and I are boring as hell... horrible to be around, I don't advise it.

Last edited:
Back