Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

"Hey there,

We received an update that the expected ship date for your Drive By Truckers 'Live From Austin, TX' order has shifted to December 2021. This will not affect the status of your open order, and we will ship it out as soon as we are able to.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please reach out to us at info@vinylmeplease.com if you have any questions or needs.- VMP Team"

I am hopeful that the December 2021 was actually supposed to be December 2020.
A follow up email clarified that it is indeed 2020.

Love the way this thread sidetracked today! It’s been great to see everyone’s animal companions. Really has made me smile. And they all look so happy and well taken care of!!!
😸
Yeah well I don't have a fury companion. My dog passed away a few years ago 😢 and I still miss him, and for ever reason I'm not ready to get another one yet.

Well kudos when it is deserved. My Just Coolin' arrived with a nasty seam split. I emailed vmp asking for just a replacement sleeve (the record is fine), and they are sending a whole new one!

View attachment 72649

Unless someone beats me to it, I'll have to replace the discogs images when the new one arrives. :)
If you are the giving type, I know @tvham was desperate for a copy.

Back