Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Has anyone had this happen - I have both membership credits and regular credits in my account, pre-ordered a record today and they charged my credit card. I dropped a line to info but know how backed up they are, just curious if that's happened to anyone else and if so how they fixed things.

I think you have to select to use the credits. Don't know if it's still the same, but when I had some there was like a little slider bar with the amount of credits available to use.

I think you have to select to use the credits. Don't know if it's still the same, but when I had some there was like a little slider bar with the amount of credits available to use.
Yeah, I clicked all over the place and didn’t see that. Also, they charged an older credit card that I had in my account but have since updated.

edit - just now while checking out on my phone I see that slider option but it’s definitely not there when I use my desktop. So weird!! Oh well, I still have the credits so no biggie.

Has anyone had this happen - I have both membership credits and regular credits in my account, pre-ordered a record today and they charged my credit card. I dropped a line to info but know how backed up they are, just curious if that's happened to anyone else and if so how they fixed things.

Membership credits can only be used towards your subscription when it’s due ..can’t spend them any other way..do nothing and they subtract them from the amount due automatically
Store credits can be used in the store ...

I also anticipate that Dashboard album going like absolute hotcakes. As someone said, it’s an important record to a lot of people. Always respect records that inspire that much passion. I loved/love emo but that was one that was never really for me. That being said I might snag it.

Also related is that Chris Carraba was in a really nasty motorcycle accident last month. He made a post about it. Sounded really serious.

Also the splatter on the official DBC site has already sold out. Looks like there’s 3/4 variants through various outlets.

Last edited:
anyone know what happened to that Local Natives 10th anniversary 2xLP? was looking to aquire it on discogs but i don't even see the release...did it even go out?

anyone know what happened to that Local Natives 10th anniversary 2xLP? was looking to aquire it on discogs but i don't even see the release...did it even go out?
I don’t think it’s been shipped yet. Might have been an August or September expect date. Was hoping it made it to swaps but sold out. Usually releases don’t show up on Discogs until people actually start receiving physical copies.

I don’t think it’s been shipped yet. Might have been an August or September expect date. Was hoping it made it to swaps but sold out. Usually releases don’t show up on Discogs until people actually start receiving physical copies.

ahh that makes sense, i wasn't sure when the mail date was. thanks

Had one shipping notice for RHH swap yesterday, got another shipping notice (different tracking) today for Essentials swap, White Stripes is still not shipped. What are these guys doing?

Had one shipping notice for RHH swap yesterday, got another shipping notice (different tracking) today for Essentials swap, White Stripes is still not shipped. What are these guys doing?
It's quite puzzling actually. They could save thousands on shipping alone if they just figured out how to properly consolidate multiple items into one shipment. Ive gotten three items shipped in the past 3 days on John Mayer, Bridgers, and Perfume Genius, all shipped separately. That's not including my white Stripes, and this months RHH and Classics that should be shipping any time.

Back