Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

If you signed up with the Buy 2 get 1 free, you should have already received 2 albums and this would be your third. You would get the album you signed up with, then May's record of the month and then June's. It was a bit confusing. I thought you would get May/June/July but my buddy said he has already gotten 2 records. It was essentially a 2 month subscription but you got 3 records.

I signed up a day or two before they sent that deal out and found out too late.

Wait.… Is there going to be an across-the-board price increase on memberships even for those of us who are "grandfathered-in" to our pricing?
Not that I'm aware of. But the Buy 2 get one free promotion was 3 months for $18/month for US customers. I truly doubt they will keep that when your three month "Renews".

Gotcha, I kept seeing all these "your terms will change" in bold and red and thought WTF?
It was actually a great deal if you pulled the trigger on it. You could sign up with any essentials or RHH album and then get 2 months after that. My buddy got Jorge Ben, then Bella Donna (if it ever ships) and will get one of the ROTMs or a swap this month all for $54 and change.

Along with contacting with CS about the whole getting charged a month early thing, I decided to switch to monthly while it's still possible. It's a little too costly to be on a plan where I will get one record I want out of three.

Along with contacting with CS about the whole getting charged a month early thing, I decided to switch to monthly while it's still possible. It's a little too costly to be on a plan where I will get one record I want out of three.
Still on my grandfathered monthly for that reason, I just don't want to commit longer term at this point.

Yea--when I was a member toward the end there, I debated swapping my monthly for a three-month sub but with swaps being so unpredictable and not much left that I wanted and didn't have, I decided against it.

Don't like the Stripes so I swapped for EL-P and after seeing the swaptions, I'm giving Albert a fair shake since there's nothing really better there that I don't already have.

I can't even load the page
Same. Got El-P and James Booker on my other account. Currently three choices are randomly locked from last month's swaps across both so I can't select anything using them (including this month's ROTM's).

Hope that a) my swaps get actually unlocked and b) I don't lose those I just locked in.

Back