Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

New Fiona April 17th. Now if we don’t get When the Pawn around that time, it’s never gonna happen.
im just nervous she is playing an april fools joke on us

fiona can have that sense of humor to do that

also the video says its the DIGITAL release

we dunno when the physical release is coming

Uhmmmm. Just got billed for a second copy of Otis.

View attachment 39032View attachment 39033

Has anyone else been double charged before?
I mean, I know it's VMP so yeah, it probably happens all the time but just thought it was worth checking.
I mean yes, I've had everything that possibly can go wrong happen to me... It's pretty common getting that weird 31st then 1st double charge. Did you only order Otis? Nothing else? Or did you order 2 things and one got switched to Otis so now you're getting two?

I mean yes, I've had everything that possibly can go wrong happen to me... It's pretty common getting that weird 31st then 1st double charge. Did you only order Otis? Nothing else? Or did you order 2 things and one got switched to Otis so now you're getting two?

Well, I guess this months been a banner week for VMP as far my purchase go. After months of minimal purchases I’ve blown my wad.

I had The Stooges (main) and Otis add on.

I bought Hanni El Khatib in a separate purchase over the weekend and then I grabbed Nick Hakim and Holy Hive today.

And then a second Otis appeared.

All the others are in my orders so nothing has been switched. It looks like a 31st/1st double charge deal.

Thanks, mate.

I mean, I know it's VMP so yeah, it probably happens all the time but just thought it was worth checking.

I got a double copy of NERD the month that came out and it looks exactly like it does on your page. Shipped me two copies, I got four records that month.

I didn't get double billed, though.

Well, I guess this months been a banner week for VMP as far my purchase go. After months of minimal purchases I’ve blown my wad.

I had The Stooges (main) and Otis add on.

I bought Hanni El Khatib in a separate purchase over the weekend and then I grabbed Nick Hakim and Holy Hive today.

And then a second Otis appeared.

All the others are in my orders so nothing has been switched. It looks like a 31st/1st double charge deal.

Thanks, mate.
Yeah check your credit card, if they charged you twice let them know, you'll likely get two copies either way. Just make sure the other ones in your order actually ship.

This happened to me and someone else but we resubbed 'too early' apparently. They fixed me tho after a few days of no response to my email

1585843111675.png

I take it this album is highly sought after.

View attachment 39104

Interesting. Can’t find anywhere to listen to it though

View attachment 39104

FYI, this is not Sylk-E-Fyne, just in case you were excited to finally get “Romeo and Juliet” on wax.

I got a 5 dollar credit for my Little Beaver
giphy.gif

Back