Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So besides the atrocious name of the colour varient.. I'm curious what you guys think of this Pottery exclusive?

Anyone got more info towards these musicians / label? I'm kinda intrigued by the single out right now, and I've got some credit to use up before my sub cancels.

So besides the atrocious name of the colour varient.. I'm curious what you guys think of this Pottery exclusive?

Anyone got more info towards these musicians / label? I'm kinda intrigued by the single out right now, and I've got some credit to use up before my sub cancels.
That color variant name is indeed atrocious. Literally jumping the shark level bad.

I saw Pottery open up for Fontaines D.C. in September. They are from Montreal, an excellent live band. I would say this release has some nice potential...looking forward to hearing another single or two before making the call.

They are on the Partisan label, also shared by Idles and Fontaines D.C. FWIW, also available on "hot dog yellow" via their Bandcamp.

That color variant name is indeed atrocious. Literally jumping the shark level bad.

Last edited:

(purple vinyl $20)

(purple vinyl $18.74, black vinyl $17.24)

So is telling a bunch of random strangers that you're quitting a vinyl club. So I guess eye for an eye here.
giphy.gif

Back