Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Orders update: looks like 9 of my 11 albums ordered in november/december have shipped (8 of them with tracking)

I received a refund for an amount equal to my order total for the last two records (time for peace is now and king britt presents: sister gertrude morgan).

Seems like they took me off the list for the mass email updates when I cancelled everything, but when Jason emailed me the tracking numbers for the other shipments (because I never got regular tracking emails for those) he didn’t say anything about those two records being oversold or refunded.

Former member here. I haven't visited this thread since swaps last month...I truly thought VMP would’ve corrected the ship by now. I can’t believe how much worse it got!! Anyways, probably pretty dumb, but I like Grizzly Bear, so i decided to see if I could buy the new “members only” GB exclusive. Turns out that I could. Maybe i’ll get 20 copies? 🤣 this company..

Attachments

• 6A256977-8BB6-484D-A0D9-4F8C2B68307C.png
    6A256977-8BB6-484D-A0D9-4F8C2B68307C.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 73
Former member here. I haven't visited this thread since swaps last month...I truly thought VMP would’ve corrected the ship by now. I can’t believe how much worse it got!! Anyways, probably pretty dumb, but I like Grizzly Bear, so i decided to see if I could buy the new “members only” GB exclusive. Turns out that I could. Maybe i’ll get 20 copies? 🤣 this company..
Seems like the same problem as with Woozy. If you have a VMP sign-on, it doesn't matter if you're an active sub or not - you have access to "members only" titles

did you have to pay shipping? I'm thinking of ordering something to see if I hit the lottery. I think Loretta Lynn was my last Aotm.

I’m also hitting up VMP in every way possible. My final record is out for delivery today...wrong city and wrong state. Glad I canceled but I was really hoping to get that last record as it was a Christmas gift.
I couldn’t imagine staying on board after the past 60 days.

Would you be willing to post here how many extras that have gone out that you've been keeping track of? There have been at least 4 posts in here. I'm curious just how many extras have been sent out and how much $ that adds up to.

But no worries if that is a big ask of you. :)
I’ve just been checking each post at a time. Haven’t kept track of them all as in saved the posts or anything.

Back