Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Who did you speak with?
I know this inconsistency happens every swap day,
but its never any less frustrating.
Maybe I’ll try again in a few days, 🤣😂

maybe it’ll pop up before swaps close. Stephen suggested that might happen but im not holding out too much hope though.

I will buy it if I have to wait another month because I really don’t want to miss out on it.

Jason confirmed for me that if it's not already in the warehouse then they can't mark it for swaps. I replied, "So any that show shipping early November are a no go then?" And Jason said correct.

Last edited:
I don't know what I should swap for now... Big Thief maybe?
If you mess with Country at all and haven't yet picked up either the Willie or Dolly I couldn't recommend either more. The Willie in particular is great as it is the first time it has been reissued ever in any format.

Side Note: Thanks again for the Tix it was a stellar show, The first time I have seen Built to Spill (not as part of a festival) and they were stellar. I didn't realize they were playing Keep It Like a Secret in it's entirety either which is my favorite BTS album so that was a fun surprise. They also covered "Benny and The Jets" during the encore which was quite entertaining also.

Back