Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So... Comet is Coming is no longer in store. I never saw a low stock alert so... that's peculiar.

The Low Stock alert was on on the very first day, iirc, even though it managed to stay around a few more days.

VMP now does not allow more than 30 copies of an item in the cart, and the alert goes on before the stock count reaches 30.

The threshold was 40 a week ago, but who knows how many it is now? Secrecy is becoming part of the game over there now.

The Low Stock alert was on on the very first day, iirc, even though it managed to stay around a few more days.

VMP now does not allow more than 30 copies of an item in the cart, and the alert goes on before the stock count reaches 30.

The threshold was 40 a week ago, but who knows how many it is now? Secrecy is becoming part of the game over there now.
I checked this week and there was never a low stock alert at any point I looked. Odd.

Yeah I never once saw it, but I already have the black version and it sounds great so I don't really care. Just found it odd. Maybe I just missed it somehow...
I saw the low stock thing because I was debating FOMO buying but decided not to. I also seem to remember a tweet that said they had less than 50 remaining.

Last edited:
Yeah I never once saw it, but I already have the black version and it sounds great so I don't really care. Just found it odd. Maybe I just missed it somehow...
Were you looking on the store page or the product page? Low Stock only shows if you click through to the product page, whereas the store page just has a VMP Exclusive Pressing tag, which is dumb since they only sell exclusives now that they got rid of curated picks.

Were you looking on the store page or the product page? Low Stock only shows if you click through to the product page, whereas the store page just has a VMP Exclusive Pressing tag, which is dumb since they only sell exclusives now that they got rid of curated picks.
Did they stop the VMP what’s in my bag?

Who knows, thought I looked at the page but maybe not, either way all good thanks for clarifying though. I thought they pulled it.

Some more A+ stuff.
Someone got a VMP Hatchie from Bullmoose. Wonder how they will respond to this one.

Storfs response "Yeah, this is a distributor error. We're looking into this tomorrow first thing; the silver lining is we haven't gotten close to selling out so we're hoping this is just a box that got sent out by error (which has happened before with our Jason Isbell exclusive last year) and not half the pressing like happened with Weyes Blood."

For those interested, there's a Summer Solstice Sale aka flash sale happening right now in the VMP store. Lots of goodies in there.

UGK $7 off. They really gotta move stock on that lol.

Definitely would recommend Mavis and FEELS. Juju's are on sale too.

Back