Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Storf posted a pic of his weyes blood exclusive to IG. I guess he was in bucket 1.

Seems customers should get these before employees. But what do I know?
I like Storf but I agree. The good thing is that your average VMP customer doesn’t know Storf is so they don’t know about it. But since they shut down the forum in 2 days and their continued shipping delays can anything that is done in that organization ever be considered a win for the customer. I may pick up an exclusive here and now but I won’t go out of my way to support their organization. Magnolia is a much better cause to give my $45 dollars to every month. Timely shipping and they don’t promise what they can’t deliver on.
It’s just proof that VMP doesn’t care about their customers. Even if you do send it to employees and stiff the customers, at least have the decency not to post it on social.

It’s just proof that VMP doesn’t care about their customers. Even if you do send it to employees and stiff the customers, at least have the decency not to post it on social.
100% agree with you here. I saw it on his instagram this morning and thought it was really untasteful to post knowing that some of your paying customers haven't received theirs yet.

That was my thought too. If VMP doesn't make all their employees wait until the end and only get their albums after all members' albums have shipped, then they should at least have the decency not to post on social media that they got the album and eff their members.

That was a run on. You know what I mean.

That was my thought too. If VMP doesn't make all their employees wait until the end and only get their albums after all members' albums have shipped, then they should at least have the decency not to post on social media that they got the album and eff their members.

That was a run on. You know what I mean.
My understanding has always been that staff dont get any special treatment on album purchases and are treated like any other customer. Im almost positive I've seen posts from storf and cam talking about them missing out on exclusives that sold out quick and stuff like that. So while I do believe that storf got his copy in the lottery same as I did, it's poor taste and poor pr for an employee to post it like that.

I didn't jump for Tanya Tucker (not really my jam) but definitely in for Paul Cauthen. Like the color a lot more than the "cocaine white".

“Cocaine white” seems like the appropriate way to go while cocaine country dancing. Also I will always contend VMP dropped the ball by not making “Lord Willin’” in Cocaine White.

Back