Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Is the Comet is Coming sold out, or has it not been released yet? It says coming soon on the VMP website.

Worth getting? I'm really tempted but I don't know..

Also, does VMP list whether a pressing is AAA or not on their site? I haven't noticed it anywhere. I know Comet is Coming probably/definitely isn't but I'm curious about some of their other stuff.

So you aren't looking to make friends?
I was probably gonna say something like that already but didn't wanna be harsh

I'm not really big on vmp anymore after they made the excitement for the ROTMs dimmer (I cancelled because without guess threads it didn't feel like a community sleuthing).

But calling them the worst company is so much hyperbole it might as well be a joke (they are incompetent in many ways, but worse than half the gaming publishers, or walmart, or Comcast?)

I already own it and honestly if it was $20-24 I'd maybe grab it and sell mine... But at $29 naw.... The QRP pressing is nice but my black copy is flat and sounds great and has BG in the deadwax so honestly I can't imagine this one would be any better.
Same thing with me , and Shura being 26$ is a yikes from me considering I can get a blue record variant for $19 on her official store

Not sure if true, but storf said it was same master, but different pressing plant on the vmp reddit.

()

This is false info from him - the standard version is also done at QRP (I have it and can confirm). Hoping this is just lack of knowledge from him and not an outright lie for hype.

Not trying to discourage anyone from buying the VMP version, I just want to make sure everyone here gets the right info.

This is false info from him - the standard version is also done at QRP (I have it and can confirm). Hoping this is just lack of knowledge from him and not an outright lie for hype.

Not trying to discourage anyone from buying the VMP version, I just want to make sure everyone here gets the right info.

He's pimping this on twitter too...

I already own it and honestly if it was $20-24 I'd maybe grab it and sell mine... But at $29 naw.... The QRP pressing is nice but my black copy is flat and sounds great and has BG in the deadwax so honestly I can't imagine this one would be any better.

Plus you get to worry that there’s warps, delays, screwups, etc with VMP. Premium price for sub-par service.

Plus you get to worry that there’s warps, delays, screwups, etc with VMP. Premium price for sub-par service.

Tina'd. I already have the UK version, which is great, but definitely not BG & pressed in France. I wouldn't have bothered if I had the BG Lacquer cut, I'm hoping for a big improvement in sound.

TBH I don't really mind the delays too much. I'd prefer to get it from VMP than Amazon.com, I know VMP will send out another copy, or give my money back if there's a problem.

Far too much spending going on though, I'm going to have to go cold turkey soon. Just ordered the we release jazz Ryu Fukui albums from Amazon.de in the hope that they might be the 180g versions.

Back