Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Too... many... variants... *eyes twitch*

I love this color theme...but this will cause both eyes to twitch...8 variants...
  • Black (Europe)
  • Red Translucent (Europe)
  • Red and Black Split (Colemine)
  • Red and Black Splatter (Texas Edition)
  • Cream with Red and Black Splatter
  • Red and Black Marble
  • Cream and Red Split (VMP)
  • Cream
...they are the King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard of the Soul world.

I do! I was planning on picking it up anyway. My issue is I like way too many types of music.
That’s not an issue! That’s a blessing! 🙏

I mean, it’s pretty sexy and badass that you have Destiny’s Child Writing’s On The Wall, Pussycat Dolls’ PCD, Britney Spears’ Blackout, In The Zone etc on vinyl yet you have Isley Brothers, Al Green, Experience Unlimited, Jorge Ben and then you also have Flying Lotus, Denzel Curry and all that too!

If anything, your music taste is diverse, cute, open-minded and attractive! Can’t beat that 😈😉

Has anyone been to a Black Pumas concert? If so, what variant was being sold at the Merch booth? Standard black or something fun. Asking cause I’m seeing them next Wednesday and this is the second time a Bandcamp variant I was getting ready to buy has sold out on me in the past two days lol.

Actually, listening to the record in full... Can't say this is really my cup of tea. Figured it might be but it gets old pretty quick for me.

Has anyone been to a Black Pumas concert? If so, what variant was being sold at the Merch booth? Standard black or something fun. Asking cause I’m seeing them next Wednesday and this is the second time a Bandcamp variant I was getting ready to buy has sold out on me in the past two days lol.
If you don't hear back, I'm seeing them on Tuesday and will let you know the merch situation!

That’s not an issue! That’s a blessing! 🙏

I mean, it’s pretty sexy and badass that you have Destiny’s Child Writing’s On The Wall, Pussycat Dolls’ PCD, Britney Spears’ Blackout, In The Zone etc on vinyl yet you have Isley Brothers, Al Green, Experience Unlimited, Jorge Ben and then you also have Flying Lotus, Denzel Curry and all that too!

If anything, your music taste is diverse, cute, open-minded and attractive! Can’t beat that 😈😉

lol I appreciate that. Especially since I may have a little too much Country in my collection for your liking

Yo, I'm going back to the CS well on this "The Time for Peace is Now" - it was advertised as foil stamped - instead they just slapped a sticker on it. Now, I don't care at all about the foil stamp blasting VMP on my jackets, but the last thing I want is for them to just start putting stickers on everything. Reached out tonight saying just as much - recommend others do the same. No stickers!!

And a big LOL to them telling @Webb_615 they couldn't confirm if it was a single issue or more widespread. They hand numbered and put stickers on the jackets. Come on!

IMG_20191017_204037_2.jpg

Yo, I'm going back to the CS well on this "The Time for Peace is Now" - it was advertised as foil stamped - instead they just slapped a sticker on it. Now, I don't care at all about the foil stamp blasting VMP on my jackets, but the last thing I want is for them to just start putting stickers on everything. Reached out tonight saying just as much - recommend others do the same. No stickers!!

And a big LOL to them telling @Webb_615 they couldn't confirm if it was a single issue or more widespread. They hand numbered and put stickers on the jackets. Come on!

View attachment 20021
Hahaha what a crock of shit

View attachment 20021
Jeeeeeze. A foil stamped sticker? Really? If I get that on anything that was advertised as foil stamped I'm going to ask for a refund. That's almost as bad as when they had stuff advertised as MoFi, and they sent out a standard pressing.

View attachment 20021

I hadn't even noticed the back yet. Can I get a double refund 😆

Saw them a few months ago and I feel like it was the cream splatter. It was the one besides the split that was for sale from Colemine

Saw them a few months ago and I feel like it was the cream splatter. It was the one besides the split that was for sale from Colemine
Sweet! Anything that’s not black would be exciting for me, especially considering how quickly they’re all disappearing off the internet. Guessing it will probably be the red/black marble this go around since that was the 1st press

Sweet! Anything that’s not black would be exciting for me, especially considering how quickly they’re all disappearing off the internet. Guessing it will probably be the red/black marble this go around since that was the 1st press

they added a cream variant to their bandcamp if you don't feel like waiting to find out what they have. I found out they are playing in my neighborhood but it's sold out.

they added a cream variant to their bandcamp if you don't feel like waiting to find out what they have. I found out they are playing in my neighborhood but it's sold out.
Track down the Facebook event group, always a good place to find tickets at face value or less day of the show. Saw the cream but think I’m going to hold out for the show and then if they have standard black I’ll pull the trigger on cream

Track down the Facebook event group, always a good place to find tickets at face value or less day of the show. Saw the cream but think I’m going to hold out for the show and then if they have standard black I’ll pull the trigger on cream

that's the only reason I log onto facebook these days. oh wait, are you seeing them at the Regent or..wherever they are playing in downtown LA? tickets were still available for that when I last checked, but I live in Highland Park and would much rather see them at the Lodge Room

that's the only reason I log onto facebook these days. oh wait, are you seeing them at the Regent or..wherever they are playing in downtown LA? tickets were still available for that when I last checked, but I live in Highland Park and would much rather see them at the Lodge Room
Yes! Seeing them at the regent, was going to hit the Lodge Room but I saw Kikagaku Mayo at The Regent and really loved the venue. They have a sloped floor so everyone can see for the most part no matter where you are which is great for me cause my fiancé is tiny and she likes to try and squeeze me through hordes of people to get up front to see which makes me horribly uncomfortable. Bunch of people were selling tickets for lodge room in the event group though last I checked

Yes! Seeing them at the regent, was going to hit the Lodge Room but I saw Kikagaku Mayo at The Regent and really loved the venue. They have a sloped floor so everyone can see for the most part no matter where you are which is great for me cause my fiancé is tiny and she likes to try and squeeze me through hordes of people to get up front to see which makes me horribly uncomfortable. Bunch of people were selling tickets for lodge room in the event group though last I checked

that sloped floor was hell on my old tired feet the first time I went :LOL: . I've been back a few times with more comfortable shoes and it's a nice spot. I'm not short, but somehow I always manage to have someone taller move right in front of me after a band starts playing. usually they are talking to their friend the whole time so I'm always having to move my head around when they lean in to their friend's ear. so I also appreciate the sloped floor view

For all you Black Pumas fans, fret no more. There is a new pressing (seriously, how many of these do they have?!?!)!
This time, get the album in Cream. Honestly, I like this colour better than the VMP but that's just this guy's opinion.
Here's a link: Black Pumas, by Black Pumas

It's a toss up for me. They're both pretty dope. I ordered this one as I missed the VMP version. Hesitated just a bit too long.

If anyone changes their mind on the VMP version please let me know, I'll take it off your hands.

Back