Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

It does and I guess there's a certain number of weirdos in general who are Adam Sandler fans.
I’d consider myself a Sandler fan. He had a pretty incredible run of comedies when I was a kid. And now he makes some pretty awful stuff. But he still surprised me with stuff like Punch Drunk Love and Uncut Gems which I thought was incredible.

But I’m sure as shit not buying that record haha

I’d consider myself a Sandler fan. He had a pretty incredible run of comedies when I was a kid. And now he makes some pretty awful stuff. But he still surprised me with stuff like Punch Drunk Love and Uncut Gems which I thought was incredible.
basically.. people like billy madison, maybe happy gilmore, the wedding singer, and obviously punch drunk love and uncut gems...

but the rest are kinda awkward

also all the films are connected

basically.. people like billy madison, maybe happy gilmore, the wedding singer, and obviously punch drunk love and uncut gems...

but the rest are kinda awkward

also all the films are connected

Those are all great but I am also an unapologetic fan of Water Boy and Little Nicky. Plus his SNL run and his Comedy albums. Sandler, Chris Farley, and Jim Carrey were my formative comedy idols.

Oh yes, they had a movie right? I forgot about that. I was just thinking of their prank call albums.

Never seen the movie but I loved the soundtrack in high school. I borrowed their second album on CD from a friend around the same time and remember enjoying a couple bits (10-15%), but overall not being super into it.

Oh man, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing I didn't realize Marshall Allen played on Medeski, Martin and Wood's The Dropper while I was still a member and those exclusives dropped. Probably good for my bank account I guess, but I'd have been more inclined to have picked a copy up had a realized. Dang.

Back